The five "mistakes" mentioned are:
- Forgetting to Log Out
- Right Message— Wrong Person
- Losing Track of Your Phone
- Making Friends With Strangers
- students not logging out and other students sending crude messages from their Facebook account
- students creating fake Snapchat accounts to use to get other students to send them inappropriate pictures
- stories of students not being able to get jobs because of what they shared on their social media accounts
- and others...
Is there a Digital Literacy resource you'd like to share? What has worked well in your class, or what ideas do you have for exploring this topic this semester?