BDSS Website Views

One of my tasks at school has been to create a new website. After much testing with a complex site that was extremely difficult to maintain and troubleshoot, I switched to Google Sites to create it. The address of the new site is:

The principal asked me to put a page counter on it, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the new site had been viewed almost 1400 times in less than a week. That's with almost no advertising, other than amongst the staff to get them involved in its creation.

The following graph was created in Google Documents, and should automatically update as I update the data. I'm hoping to do this on a weekly basis, at least for the first little while. Once it gets to 10,000 or so, I'll probably  update the graph less often.


Popular posts from this blog

V-Strom Owners Map Project

Using OpenCV in Python to Remove Colours in Images