My Diigo Bookmarks (posted weekly)
- 4 Little-Known Places To Get Books For Online Courses http://t.co/Im9VruiY
- Added Google Field Trip to my Google A-Z reference document. Currently available for Android only (bummer!). http://t.co/E4t4toC1
- Apple Acknowledges iPhone 5 Camera Problem, Says You're Holding It Wrong http://t.co/sxfKJ1sW
- An Apple a Day DOES Keep the Doctor Away http://t.co/PiFKOz4I
- Never stop discovering. Currently available for Android only.
- The labour relations scene in Ontario has been focused recently on two crucial sets of negotiations: education workers and auto workers. The contrast between the two should remind policy-makers of an important, enduring lesson. When parties are allowed to freely reach a labour agreement, the resulting deal works better for them and for the whole economy. But when they aren't allowed to freely negotiate, the consequences can be costly, unintended and far-reaching.